Reclaimed Stone Sales Ltd supplier of quality reclaimed & natural Yorkshire stone nationwide to trade and public for all building works. We have our own demolition team and we also buy stone in bulk..
Based in Leeds, West Yorkshire suppling the nation.
With us you get:
- The quality of stone you are paying for. We guarantee our product’s quality will be consistent throughout the duration of the supply contract.
- Top customer service. We care about our customers and go that extra step to help.
- Free matching up service. – We have the latest up to date technology to assist with our free stone match up service.
- A wide selection of various stone products to cover all building works.
- A sustainable & environmentally friendly supply.
- Flexible delivery.
All our stone dressers are highly skilled to produce and maintain the quality finish ensured by stringent quality management checks prior to delivery.
We have large amounts of good quality stock and can fulfill orders up to and more than 3000m2.
We offer a full professional demolition service on all stone buildings in the Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, York & Wakefield areas. Working along side Demolition Services Ltd which has been established for more than 25 years you can be confident we will get the job done and on time. We will match or beat any demolition quote.
A little about us and the services we offer:
- As part of our service on request we will provide Stone Sample Panels to view. Council Approved.
- We have the latest up to date technology to assist with our free stone match up service to meet our customer's requirements.
- We guarantee our quality products will be connsistent throughout the duration of the supply contract.
- We offer a wide selection of various stone products to cover all building works.
- Our experienced drivers will deliver nationwide to every cornerstone of the country from a 2m2 to 70m2 load.
This page shows stone we have supplied to various jobs.
This is punch face walling and reclaimed heads and sills supplied to a job.
We also supplied new heads and sills, and new made to look old corbles to hold the guttering up.
These are all examples of reclaimed random walling supplied recently.
As you can see on this job we mixed old stone with new on a complete new build.
The house is spectacular. However, respecting privacy, photos were kept to a minimum